Checkout Grove UART WiFi – a serial transceiver module featuring ESP8266 system-on-chip module. Ideal for IoT, it has integrated TCP/IP protocol stack and lets your microcontroller interact with WiFi networks with only a few lines of code. The SoC features integrated WEP, WPA/WPA2, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines, can act as an access point with DHCP, can join existing WiFi networks and has configurable MAC and IP addresses.
- Input voltage: 3V / 5V
- Baud Rate: 115200
- Based on ESP8266 ESP-07 SoC
- AT Firmware: esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.0 + Seeed modifications:
- 2x additional AT commands to control blue Link LED.
- Register red WiFi LED to the ESP8266 wifi state LED.
- AT command set
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- Five power states: OFF, DEEP_SLEEP, SLEEP, WAKEUP and ON.
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM=3)
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Hardware accelerators for CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC
- WPA/WPA2 PSK, and WPS driver
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Buy Grove – UART WiFi from Pakronics: