Come and meet mBot, a friendly entry-level robot! mBot is easy to assembly and works as a remote control toy out of the box. It offers various functionality as well as has a programming option. You can either program in graphical (Build on Scratch 2.0) and Arduion programming.This kit does not require any type of soldering and it is designed for kids to play and learn coding, robotics and electronics.
The mBot has gained popularity as entry to intermediate level robotic kit for school. mBot is an easy-to-assemble educational robotic kit that helps students learn real-world applications in robotics.
Teachers have been using mBot as an STEM educational kit for teaching electronics, programming and robotic concepts of varying complexity levels.mBot can be programmed using graphical (Scratch based) and coding (like Arduino). This offers students learning the basic concepts easily and then move to solve problems of higher complexity levels.
We also have developed courses provides you an introduction to mBot hardware and other electronics components on-board and helps you assemble the mBot. Using the coding exercise, you can program your mBot to perform real-life robotic applications.
mBot is ideally for
- Students in YEAR 5 – 10
- Beginner to programming/coding
- Beginner to electronics, robotics
- Anyone wanting to learn!
- Expandable Robot* eco-system of parts.
- No soldering or complex wiring required
- Control from Bluetooth* smart phone
- Easy to assembly
- Graphical programming
- Arduino programming
Supports iOS, Android*
- Graphical to Arduino code conversion
- You can checkout mBot and accessories from here – https://www.pakronics.com.au/pages/mbot-in-australia
- Must have rechargeable lithium battery for the mbot here.
- FREE ONLINE assembly and warm up course here.
- An online course for the mBot can be found here.