How to install battery under mCore device
- Place the battery into Battery Holder
- Please ensure the wire should pass from the side slip.
- Secure the holder underneath the mBot mCore case.
- Connect the battery wire to the JST connector on the mCore board.
How to charge a battery?
- The battery can be charge using USB port on the mBot.
- The USB can be connected to computer or Australian certified USB wall adapter.
How long battery needs for the charging?
- Battery can take up to 3 to 4 hours to charge. Please ensure the battery is not left charged over a long time of period. The LED next to battery JST connect will indicate Green or Red colour for fully charged and not charged condition of the battery respectively.
- Battery should never be used without plastic enclosure case shown in Assembly step 1.
- Never leave battery charging unattended.
- Ensure the water or any liquid is not spilled over the electronics.