Suitable to hobbyist (plug and play as nano quadcopter) and expert (hacking open source quadcopter).
Next generation open source nano quadcopter Crazyflie 2.0, it is flying development platform even more versatile, expandable and Compaq. It consisting of Bluetooth 4 (BLE4 ) for short range and Nordiac 2.4Ghz radio for long range communication. The system contains a powerful STM32F4 for user applications and an nRF51 for dedicated radio/power management. With lots of resources left over in the STM32F4 the user is free to experiment and add functionality. Since the nRF51 is responsible for power management it can power on/off the platform and go into deep-sleep, only consuming <20uA.
- Durable design
- Easy to assemble and no soldering required
- Supports expansion boards with automatic detection
- Supports flying from iOS and Android with Bluetooth LE support as well as from Windows/MacOSX/Linux with the Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA
- Tested to above 1 km radio range LOS with Crazyradio PA
- Wireless firmware update
- Onboard charging via standard uUSB
- Dual-MCU architecture with dedicated radio/power management SoC for advanced applications
- Using Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA together with a computer the user can log/graph/set variables in real- time via the radio and make full use of the expansion boards
Visit our store Pakronics